#1 Mr.Y

Mr.Y

Survivor

• Members
  • PIP
  • 1 Beiträge

Geschrieben 17 January 2015 - 10:08 AM

Hallo und guten Tag,

hiermit möchte ich mich auch vorstellen. Ich spiele schon seit ein paar mehr Stunden und hoffe, dass es noch viele weitere werden ;)

Langsam fange ich an Videos aufzunehmen und auch mal mehr auf Screenshots zu achten.

Für Kritik bin ich immer zu haben, Beleidigungen bleiben bitte zu hause...

Mr.Y bin ich auch bei Youtu... es sind erst wenige Videos da und ich steigere mich langsam. Vielleicht wollt ihr ja mal vorbeischauen.

Frohes zocken und good fight, good night ;)
Der Teufel steht zu seinesgleichen...

#2 BillieVoine

BillieVoine

Spotter

• Members
  • PIPPIPPIPPIP
  • 231 Beiträge
  • DayZ Name:USA

Geschrieben 10 December 2017 - 10:00 AM

As I was spending some time with my friends' four children, I recognized that a common, most-adored, and repeatedly observed programs had basic characters, gentle music and a lot of "hey, join us in our delighted dance," sometime in the display.    Allow your characters to defeat difficulty, if they learn how to try fresh ingredients, support a buddy, or figure out how to utilize the bathroom.  It may be comfortable kisses, a unique blankie or granny's lap. The blankie is missing; who will think it is? Perhaps you could take a daily regimen like good night bears and create a story where parents should go away overnight as well as the infant wonders who will kiss her goodnight.  Should younot employ young children and familiar configurations, then mimic "The Hungry Caterpillar" or huge textbooks with pet babies in them. Our dentist includes a tropical aquarium with a several clownfish in it and every time I visit kids run in and stare open mouthed in the aquarium, then switch to the rest of the waiting-room and squeal, "I view NEMO!"  * Make discussion plausible towards the youngster. Don't know if your discussion is true?  * The younger the child, the fewer the figures needed to tell the narrative. As kids mature plus they observe their very own interpersonal groups increase, introducing more characters or categories of friends engages the little one in the narrative.  
lab report diffusion and osmosis
parts of book report
book review

Besucher die dieses Thema lesen: 1

Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0