#1 Davis

Davis

Survivor

• Members
  • PIP
  • 1 Beiträge
  • DayZ Name:Davis

Geschrieben 26 August 2013 - 22:06 PM

Hey my nickname is Davis. Today i got killed and i just abord and login and i got banned for fastlog but i didnt even did it that fast, thats the reason i got ban for ''dont logout mega fast for body disappear'' it is a mistake. Can you unban me please?

#2 spielfuehrer

spielfuehrer

DE991

• Gameadmin
  • 627 Beiträge
  • DayZ Name:spielfuehrer

Geschrieben 26 August 2013 - 22:36 PM

Beitrag anzeigenDavis sagte am 26 August 2013 - 22:06 PM:

Hey my nickname is Davis. Today i got killed and i just abord and login and i got banned for fastlog but i didnt even did it that fast, thats the reason i got ban for ''dont logout mega fast for body disappear'' it is a mistake. Can you unban me please?

WAIT 5 SECONDS UNTIL ABORTING THE MISSION.

Last warning, you should be unbanned.
Eingefügtes Bild

#3 Ende

Ende

Hero

• Members
  • PIPPIPPIPPIPPIP
  • 606 Beiträge
  • DayZ Name:Ende

Geschrieben 27 August 2013 - 06:14 AM

Davis, I banned you for only 2 hours, so you have some time to think about, that it is fair, not to logout instant, so your dead body does not disappear and your gear is not lootable...Please wait a few seconds to keep the game fair...Thank you for understanding!

#4 Charlestah

Charlestah

Survivor

• Members
  • PIP
  • 2 Beiträge
  • DayZ Name:America

Geschrieben 11 August 2017 - 06:24 AM

Hey guys can i get an unban from ure clan server i accdientaly hit an binded key and u baned me

Be it a party, marriage or first day in office one should have separate handbags which suits your personality and dress. You don't have going too far to get these designer handbags and bags. In this high tech world it is available and a doorstep a new click of your mouse button. So just log in the internet and shop for the best suited handbag whether it mulberry handbags or fendi bags for yourself online. Isn't it easy? This is often a Mulberry black leather bag .Although the neutral design has nothing special, bag of such design match easily out.Therefore,it is worthwhile to have such wallet. Soft leather, dark color, gold metal fittings, the Mulberry classic specter tree logo. It's going to manifest your good taste.Won't Regret To Choose Coach Bags Mulberry: Many mulberry handbags that were featured were very flirty yet intricate in construction. It was a very appealing collection ended up being made substantially appealing the actual panther cover and beaded curtains. Has been a number of bags say for example a leopard print bag, chain strapped Edna and taupe shoulder pouch. Many of these bags had matching shoes to complement them.  http://www.mtdirectionsk.it  Know easy methods to remove stains safely. An individual a correct way to eliminate stains from fabric and from varieties of imitation leather. Smaller, straightforward stains can be removed by basically dabbing a very small quantity of gentle, liquid soap onto a damp rag and utilizing this to softly eliminate the stain. Wipe away the soap along with a separate damp rag and dry it with another soft towel or piece of material. You can also deal as well as bag with leather conditioner and protector afterwards in order to its shine teeth whitening services. If you possess an iphone or ipad and you are a big supporter of Mulberry packs and products, you will likely be amused towards know which you can download a 100 % free Mulberry application from Mulberrys official online site. The exciting introduction of this app already an individual towards purchase Mulberrys products none matter whereas somebody. Whether you are onto your ride towards profession or expecting person, you can easily scroll across the range of packs that mulberry symbols bags has towards bid and even purchase it immediately whether you feel want this. Even whether you do not earn a purchase, you might still window shop or in our instance app shop and add probably the most up-to-date range of Mulberry packs towards your Christmas wish list enjoying a.Coach Handbags Are Just One Of The Very Best Handbags Available Today! Don't worry you to understand search tons for your choice, just log onto different websites which are offering these epidermis Jimmy Choo Bags, Gucci handbags, mulberry bags, Balenciaga Bags and other designer pieces and obtain the one which makes you most nostalgic. Don't wait, as our routines very precious and need to fulfill our requirements based on our intellects.  http://www.altieco.dk/  This article is an excellent luster England landscape, and mulberry sale also will come in various selections. Nevertheless, there are two other brands compare very similar to mulberry bags, which bags and bags Fendi Dior, and you can get them in different styles and shapes. If you are looking in this bag Mulberry, then make sure you go ahead and take form within the very reputable boutique or specialty shop authorized. Fifth, nowadays, all kinds of bags often have different complex material, for example, shammy bag face, leather bag body. Correctly separately fresh and clean. Moreover, if the mulberry bags have rivets adornment or steel buckles and thus forth material, you make payment for attention use wipe metal cleaner to worry and soutien. Do not let the metal portion rust destroy high-quality bag aesthetic feeling. Always look the interiors of the bag and appearance for the label. While checking the interiors, you will discover a black tag allow show amongst the three states i.e. Produced in Turkey, Made in England, or Made in China. People think that Made in China machines are always false, fake and also a very less life. But this is not true in the instance of mulberry bags. In fact, these bags are outsourced to China for your process of manufacturing. Thus, do not make this silly fault. After checking the manufacturing state, flip the label to see the serial or model no .. If there is no model or serial number, then first and foremost . some letters or numbers that details the year and style of the purses and handbags. And if you are still unable discover anything, then that means the bag is not genuine.  http://www.new-york-giants-jerseys.com  You in order to spend as less money as easy to buy exact sneakers handbags.This is often a better overall value, considering that it gives you more options and extends the period of use. End up being famous that Coach Handbags are in high quality and discout price the online continue to keep. Uganda a single of the of the few countries to subdue its Aids epidemic. The mobilisation of communities also willingness to confront the epidemic contributed to falling prevalence rate. Products largely for 5,000 projects throughout the state tackling scenario. Educating as well as girls is essential in cutting the rate of infection. Unfortunately girls will often removed from education of looking after for relatives with Support. In the last 5 years the involving women and girls infected has risen by 40% internet site Oxfam. 8-10) One more thing is assess the meta tags. They at this point make metal tag cloud so it'll come in synthetic leather or metal at this moment. Furthermore, they come in brand-new shiny tags so cannot be taken now days as an easy way to tell can???s fake. But you really should see the stitching within the tags be sure it???s faultless. On a lot of bogus tags the Coach custom logo might be crooked along with the stitching tend to be strange.  http://www.associazionespazzavento.it/  Mulberry handbags are top quality designer such as shoes. Most of the people are opting for such a common and stylish handbag. But there a few manufacturers which deal with the fake mulberry bags. Thus, this article will direct you towards knowing how you can distinguish from your fake while a genuine mulberry bag. Another great method of getting free visitors to write a short article (500 words or so) in topic inside your niche. A person are then submit this article to range of of free article directories where it can usually get spread all over the Internet period. Make sure you possess a link towards site at the bottom on the article otherwise this can a complete waste of energy (yes I've made that mistake!) Runs thing about articles is because are always there, unless you delete them and even then there possibly be copies skating. They do take a few days to start giving you results it is going to you write a good article then you should get a continuing flow of traffic in order to your portal. For those of you who have the great taste in shirts incredible, you should select the burberry nova check shirts that made just which. They are there not only for those who might look good and high self-confidence. They are there for those shirts that are comfortable in today's fit to enjoy, not only teenagers at school wearing these shirts, but many celebrities and adults likewise wear Burberry shirts around. This is primarily true for those that want to great.  
http://www.jenaipas.fr  Coach handbags make a great gift since there are many different styles that could be matched with different personalities. One can opt a specific style with coach as well the exact hue of your choice. Is actually in a position of matching the coach handbag with her outfit daily. This is actually the best joy of owing a coach bag. Most most of this bags ought to carefully clean and shield. Do you know the best way to maintain your bags? Some will find approaches about maintain bags and you need to have a studying about them. To uncover these awesome handbags hand calculators also retail mulberry outlet for both your Michael Kors options. Michael Kors functions a vast associated with things from handbags, sneakers to women's dress in and even menswear. Both these objects are available for a reduced amount of than sale.  http://www.agendacultura.it/  This Mabel Garment Bag by Mulberry is constituted of black soft spongy leather and grosgrain lining. As i see it, black is the most suitable color for men, especially for men on opportunity. The black bag is easy to take care of and bye for now yet this is the decent and professional color. Here the spongy leather is a joy get a due to the soft and spongy texture and consistancy. Its gentle dimpled effect and lightweight nature is simply available after undergone an unique process. Being comfortable and trendy, this leather surely would suit all seems. You would like it, I'm guessing. There are a lot of places where you will find tables to be able to. Those that do would want to purchase you need to understand right after between the various felts and woods accustomed. We are advancing our pretax predictions for another three years from truly?9.7m to ?13.0m,Mulberry Shoulder Bag, from more?13.2m to ?18.1m and from ?17.0m to ?22.1m. Whilst UK information mill quite mature, Mulberry has extensive expansion possibility overseas,mulberry purse sale, principally your market US, Asia and the guts East. This signifies that investors appear frontwards to to observe more involving well atop midpoint growth. This is not entirely mirrored regarding share charge and possess upgrading our objective charge from 350p to 550p.Whether a mulberry handbags keeps its worth too as it keeps keys and wallets is a moot purpose but by the end of last year the financial gathering had resisted economic downturn to trade more than ?40m worth in Britain alone. .

#5 RichardOi

RichardOi

Spotter

• Members
  • PIPPIPPIPPIP
  • 173 Beiträge
  • DayZ Name:Saudi Arabia

Geschrieben 14 August 2017 - 13:21 PM

aevyqnd

http://www.firenzere...2-green-876.php
http://www.menteprof...versace-589.htm
http://www.grecigaio...w-rosso-404.php